2016 Summer Reading Program “On Your Mark, Get Set, READ!”
Every Tuesday June 14th-August 2nd
How the Program Works
1. Children ages 2 to 12 can register for the program.
2. You may register for the reading programs at the first session on June 14th at 9:30 am.
3. You’ll receive a logbook to record the titles of books you read this summer.
4. You’ll sign a contract with the volunteers to decide how many books you plan to read.
5. We’ll be offering a variety of programs, giveaways, and contests all summer, so pick up a list of events and drop in as often as possible. Sessions will be every Tuesday beginning June 14th through August 2nd from 9:30 - 11:00 am.
6. Everyone who completes the program by finishing their contract will be invited to a final party with certificates and rewards.
7. The library welcomes children of all abilities.
For more information, call the library at (406)726-3572
~Tuesday, June 14th Summer Reading Program 9:30-11:00
~Tuesday, June 21st Summer Reading Program 9:30-11:00
~Tuesday, June 28th Summer Reading Program 9:30-11:00
~Tuesday, July 12th Jocko Valley Library Board Meeting at 4:30
Monday 1:00-5:00 Tuesday Summer Reading Program 9:30-11:00 Friday 12:00-4:00
Jocko Valley Library’s Mission Statement
Jocko Valley Library’s mission is to provide a safe, life-long learning center for our community by implementing technological, informational, cultural, and educational resources.